what's happening in the space those days
not all ppl go to berlin; what's the plans?
|Xflame||Will drive||Yes||Sure to come||26/12||30/12|
|Hans||will lift||Yes||Sure to come||26/12||don't know yet|
|Sandb||train/own car/airplane?||Yes||Sure to come||26/12||don't know yet|
|agnez||train||have a place||Sure to come||26/12||02/01|
|ptr_||will lift||yep||Sure to come||26/12||+05/01|
- There might be an appartment but it seems allready full, ppl who were on the doodle will be contacted. If you're not on it : ask around and get lucky.
- my sister's ex-flatmate might have space for some mattresses, she just moved and her old room is still free... i'll ask, let me know if you are interested [agnez]
 things to take
- accesspoint to have internet everywhere
- Wandering Star
- Contact Xflame for details
Car will be shared cost (Benzine [85Eur] + Sticker [15Eur]) [Total estimation : 100Eur/traject/number of persons in the car)
- Departure: 26/12 fixed, between around 12h and 16h from Brussels-Belgium
-Seat 1: hans -Seat 2: ptr_ -Seat 3: Len Sassaman -Seat 4: Meredith Patterson
> Car overbooked, please travel extremely light!
- Departure: 30/12 fixed, at around 18h to Brussels-Belgium
-Seat 1: -Seat 2:
just some background information about the sticker you need in Berlin and other German cities if you go there by car:
and here do you get them (could not find an English page with that info):
 appartment hunt
- http://bit.ly/bo3KDx (last years/booked)
- http://www.ferienwohnung-zimmer-berlin.de/Unterkuenfte-eng/unterkunft.php?unr=2368& (seems to be the best closest)