From Hackerspace Brussels
 What is the ByteNight?
Alike last year, we open up the hackerspace for /The ByteNight/, a party/lounge/bar with 8bit music on the Saturday evening/night of FOSDEM2011 (5 Feb @ 20h). Remember Atari and al?
- last year's ByteNight (2010) ...
 How to get to HSB from Fosdem
From Fosdem :
- Get to the top of Avenue Heger (the pedestrian street in the middle of the campus)
- Go to Buyl tram station
- Take one of the following trams:
- Next street on the left, HSB is av. princesse elisabeth 46
- gotta find some tracks together (pref CC, so we can use them still later)
- build a sound player with touch screen interface
- got a musician , not really game 8bit but other music bit reduced bit, noisy :-)
- play 8bit chiptunes stuff, maybe p has some effects we can put it trough?
- C64 ?
- Any 8-bit hardware
- can bring my atari 2600 and we hook it up to the TV (fs111)
- beamer (with fs111 atari ? )
- Soundsystem / lights
- We need to stuff the fridge.
- Beer (Jupiler I guess, something else?)
- 8bit mate cocktail?
- A range of Soda Pops - same brand as the Club-Mate
- schedule to be sure there always somebody behind the bar. http://doodle.com/c28u2e2cq9dk3hzk