From Hackerspace Brussels
Prinses Elisabethlaan 48 av. Princesse Elisabeth, 1030 Schaarbeek, Belgium ; check the Contact page for more contact info.
 Public Transport
- Tram 7-92: halte Princesse elisabeth stops in front of the door (may 2010: due to works the stop of 92 is moved by 50m)
- Tram 55 (before 20h) and 32 (after 20h): halte Verboekhoven (la cage aux ours), and have a walk down av.princesse elisabeth (100m)
(from the city center: try to reach Rogier or North train-station (there you take 55 or 33 to bordet or da vinci)
- Busses 58-59 stop in front of the door ('princesse elisabeth' stop)
- The Station of Schaerbeek is not that far (a 5min walk). You can consult which trains comes and leave with Railtime.
- Not directly reachable by metro -- closest stop is rogier, from there take tram 55
- villo parking spot is right outside (10 meters to the left)
There's food and stores nearby, please check the neighborhood page
A dynamically generated list of people with keys is here