rue moulin 40 molenstraat, 1210 St-Joost-ten-Noode, Brussels, Belgium
check the Contact page for more contact info.
check the keys page to see who to talk to about acceing the space
 Public Transport
you can download a map of the public transport system in Brussels here
- go to Metro stop Botanique. have a 5min walk.
- Tram 92: halte Gillon and then have a 5min walk (get out of the tram, walk into rue gillon, then go left, go right, you're (or should be) in rue moulin/molenstraat; now look for nr 40.
bus 59 stops down the road --min you it's a long road, and but due to some traffic works, it's a bit confusing.
the space is easily reachable by space and you can store your bike inside on the ground floor if you want
villo is a brussels system for renting bikes at handy stations near public transport hubs
there are about 180 stations and about 50000 bikes more info on http://www.villo.be
if you come to the space by villo bike it's better to store the bike in one of the stations because you won't have to pay rent for your time spent at the space.
5 stations in order of nearest to farthest
SAINTE MARIE/SINTE-MARIA - RUE ROYALE/ KONINGSSTRAAT 257 - 259
BOTANIQUE/KRUIDTUIN - AVENUE GALILEE/GALILEELAAN
MADOU - RUE SCAILQUIN/SCAILQUINSTRAAT
SQUARE ARMAND STEURS/ARMAND STEURSSQUARE - AVENUE PAUL DESCHANEL (FACE N° 267 - 269) / PAUL DESCHANELLAAN (TEGENOVER 267 - 269)
EMILE MAX LYCEE/LYCEUM EMILE MAX - CHAUSSEE D'HAECHT/ HAACHTSESTEENWEG 226 - 230
need to document some here. (food / shops / ATM)
you can find more info on the layout of the space on this page
- tubing for the wiring
- Electrical wiring on ground and 1st floor
- ethernet cable on ground and 1st floor
- Installing Floor on ground and 1st floor
- moving furniture
 in progress
- Installing NOC
- laying out the space (functionality & furniture)
 Still todo
- Sort all the stuff/find definitive places