From Hackerspace Brussels
- Fries, burgers, and Pita
- La Gare on Av. princesse Elisabeth (walk 500m, direction of the station of schaarbeek == get out of HSB and go right, keep on walking)
- La Cage on place Verboekhoven (walk the other way)
- Italian pizzeria Ciao Ciao right next to the Hackerspace (Prinses Elisabethlaan 54, Tel 02/245.68.69)
- NightStore: open till 1:30, sometimes till 2:00, across the crossroads of the Lambermontlaan
- Delhaize: open till 20:00 -- Avenue Emile Verhaeren
- multiple stores in the neighbourhood of the roundabout (place Verboekhoven / aka 'Cage aux Ourses')
 Parking Space
- easy option: leave your car home & carpool
- otherwise try to put your car in the surrounding streets (be sure not to leave valuable items in your car)
- if you have big things to load/unload from your car, you can ask us to keep the place in front of HSB open (strictly spoken it's not a parking spot, but a tram stop, anyway)
- there's one at 'place Liedts'
- other option is near the church of 'Helmet'
- there is one at the Brusilia tower (in the foot of the building, you have to go inside)