From Hackerspace Brussels
These patterns (formerly known as rules) give you an idea how you should behave at HSB, please read along & try to implement them.
- We accept patches
- In real-life, as with code, all is dynamic and up to change-- don't complain, make the change.
- Yes, you can
- Any member wanting to work on a project, making use of infrastructure of the HSBxl, can assume a YES, GREAT (unless the project is (bio-)hazardous, damaging the infrastructure, or bluntly illegal under Belgian law).
- 28 days later
- Objects can be tagged with post-it papers, denoting the date of last_use -- any object not used for 28 days can, and probably, will be removed, destructed, harvested for components or given away (discussed and decided upon during techtue meeting) -- the same counts for projects: we evaluate after 28 days if they are worthwhile to maintain.
- Elemental axiom
- Talking is silver, silence is gold, getting off your lazy butt and doing is rare earth!
- Don't panic
- As it gets you around in the universe, guess it also counts in our space.