From Hackerspace Brussels
Techtuesdays are a social meet-up sort of thing, just walk in for a talk, club-mate, latest news, or to show off your latest pet-project. ... or you can always stay home and read slashdot.
- 30c3 debriefing
- People were there and are happy about it :)
- Intro video was too nice
- Very nice atmosphere -- good inspiration | you disconnect from reality
- BooksBetterBeBalanced: closing the year 2013
- 2012 is filed
- 2013 needs to be filed before June
- backlog payments have to be handled
- Paul has a manual (can be found on the wiki) to fill the spreadsheet file
- We need automation --> organize hack-a-thon after Bytenight?
- Invesments: Decent lab-power supply buy || N and P will make it BEFORE THE 28TH of FEBRUARY
- Bar shifts to be organised
- Food and drinks
- Inventory (Maté is ok)
- Hotdogs ?
- Croques Monsieur ?
- Barbecue ?
- Place setup
- Make some artwork
- All terrasses above ground floor are off-limits
- 1st floor back room is off-limits (the big stairway hole is a liability)
- Basement is off-limits
- Thematic floors (Ground floor= party zone+bar, 1st floor= hackhackhack, 2nd floor= kitchen zone: get food) | Top floor
- Idea: get crates in the colruyt for 3,5, you get your money back
- Security shifts to be organised
TO BRING - P brings the light - N might bring audio gear
= > We organize some decentralized groups of people to fix == lots of work
- 3D printer
- Door -- nodejs
- make 4 workstations on first floor with linux for classes
- Big LED display - using a Raspberry Pi ?
- Aquaponics --> tarp needs fixing and mounting and thinking
- 10 New screens --> capacitors
- Drawings for the electricity
- Electricity: make all the plans on the .svg's of Jurgen
- Timer for meeting topic