From Hackerspace Brussels
 Next tuesday
We will attach a wood panel on the wall and paint it.
 showstopper items
We need the following items to get started:
- White paint (bucket found in the space)
- Somewhat Darker paint
- <askarel> I still have a bucket of blue paint in my closet, will bring it.
 Most Needed tools
- crowbar (pied de biche)
- Spanner wrench set (clé plate)
- Drill bit set
 Later on
- Cordless drill
- Terminal Crimping tools
 Rules for usage
These tools are there to help you reach your goal.
- Bring the tools back to their place when you're done.
- Failure to do so will cause your project to be sealed in red tape. :-)
- FACT: With time, tools break. It means you're active and make the space living.
- Organize broken tool replacement ASAP. The most demoralizing part in a project is being stopped in your momentum by a tool that is missing or is there but unusable.
- Don't be afraid to tell when you break something: it will make epic hacking stories in the end.
- Better yet: replace it yourself, You'll earn extra geek points.
- Keep the tools in the space (please)
- Try to use the tool for the purpose it was built for.
- When you need a crowbar, use a crowbar, not a screwdriver.
- When in doubt about how to use, ask.
- You hopefully won't need a user manual for a hammer. :-)